If you choose to set up a limited company when starting your business Defacto FD can assist with this process.
- Check to ensure the company name of your choice is available
- Provide a complete company formation service with all legal requirements so that you can start trading as a limited company.
- Supply of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Completion of Form 255 to change your accounting reference date
- Allotment of shares
- Recording the appointment of Directors and Company Secretary
- Advising on the optimum share structure of the Company
- Recording the Registered Office of your Company
- Provide as required written resolutions to dispense with the laying down of accounts at the AGM
- Registering the Company for VAT & PAYE
The fee for this service is £200 + VAT, which includes the fee charged by Companies House for the formation of your company.
Using electronic formation methods we should be able to form your company and have your Certificate of Incorporation sent out to you the next working day.